I have started a new blog and I want to serve as many people as I can through this medium. In this post I want to post many of the questions I receive through my training and consulting. I would like to find out what questions you want me to respond to. I am going to post the ones I hear most often and ask you either to let me know which of these you would like me to respond to OR what questions you have that I have not listed.
- How do we transition our small group ministry to missional communities?
- How can families with young children be effective in missional communities?
- How do you raise up leaders for MCs?
- How do you go about multiplying and sending out new MCs?
- How important is the Sunday gathering in this approach to church?
- How do you train MC leaders?
- What does an MC leader assessment entail?
- What is the role of women in MCs?
- How does you wife handle this?
- What basic training is required to start an MC?
- How do you develop a Gospel Fluent Culture?
- How do you counsel people who are "too busy" to be involved in an MC?
- What does an MC Covenant look like and how do you help people form one?
- What kind of ongoing training or coaching do you have in place?
- What does this look like in a Suburban culture?
- How do artists engaged this?
Let me know which of these you want me to begin writing on first OR what am I missing?